On the interview show Inside the Actors’ Studio, host James Lipton asks each of his guests the same ten questions. What are your responses? (The questions are listed after the jump)
- What is your favorite word?
Smile . A word which is least used in everyday sentence but used everyday as an expression!
- What is your least favorite word?
Ooh la la .. often people use it as a fake expression
- What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
Well, I guess I am manufactured with these inbuilt turn on
- What turns you off?
Sickness.. It is a weird subconscious way of telling you Love me…
- What is your favorite curse word?
Holy Cow! I often use it when I don’t know what is happening around me
- What sound or noise do you love?
Birds chirping in the morning outside my window I enjoy gazing at them..
- What sound or noise do you hate?
Earthquake sound.. recently experienced 4 times in a row and I can never forget the harshness in that sound
- What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
I am a Gemini and being a twin I would love to enjoy being a photographer and a fashion designer
- What profession would you not like to do?
Peon Job I guess where we boost other’s ego while showing ourselves low
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
Well performed my girl I am proud of you hehehee 🙂